The NDIS has changed the way people receive care. As a registered provider, United Care Australia can help you achieve your goals and aspirations. We provide a range of in-home care and support to help you to live as independently as possible in your own home & to participate in the community. WE CAN HELP YOU!
Our plan is to build a vibrant service that is supported by committed and qualified people who understand the needs of the communities we serve. United Care Australia has a strong commitment to the principles of access and equity, with a firm ongoing commitment to the principals of current best practice to provide high quality support to our clients.
Our tagline promise ‘where every person matters more’, demonstrates our commitment to individualised care and support.
Our vision is to provide high quality care and support to people with disabilities and older Australians who desire to continue to live an independent life within their home and connect with their community.
Our mission is to build a vibrant, client-centered, home care service that enables our clients to lead an empowered and independent life.
Our Vision and Mission will be achieved through the application of our core values, these include:
- Showing respect, dignity, compassion and empathy to all clients and treating them as individuals;
- Ensuring client centeredness in the design of our programs and services;
- Nurturing a positive and vibrant work environment that promotes safety, job satisfaction and team work;
- Recruiting and supporting high quality staff;
- Ensuring strong leadership of our organisation and being accountable for all our resources and our people.
We are committed to ensuring that all services are provided to a standard of care that ensures the best possible outcome for each person.
We maintain the belief that people with disabilities have the same right as other members of the community to take risks and experience the consequences of those risks that are the result of informed choices.
Our employees follow Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct and abide by standards of professional practice.